hacerloparado fortalece la columna; boca abajo estimula la circulación de la sangre; boca arriba es más placentero; hacerlo solo es rico, pero egoísta; en grupo puede ser divertido; en el baño es muy digestivo; en el auto puede ser peligroso… Hacerlo con frecuencia desarrolla la imaginación; entre dos, enriquece el conocimiento; de rodillas, resulta doloroso… En fín, sobre la mesa o sobre el escritorio, antes de comer o de sobremesa, sobre la cama o en la hamaca, desnudos o vestidos, sobre el césped o en la alfombra, con música o en silencio, entre sábanas o en el closet: hacerlo, siempre es un acto de amor y deenriquecimiento. No importa la edad, ni la raza, ni el credo, ni el sexo, ni la posición económica…
… Leer es un placer!!!
DEFINITIVAMENTE, LO MEJOR ES LEER Y DISFRUTAR DE LA IMAGINACIÓN, Y TÚ LO
Now I’m not saying that sexism doesn’t exist and isn’t real, but we can’t throw around the word “sexist” just to stop people like me from pointing out that Michele Bachmann, now running second for the Republican presidential nomination, isn’t [sic] a dangerous nincompoop. And when I point out that Sarah Palin is a vainglorious braggart, a liar, a whiner, a professional victim, a scold, a know-it-all, a chiseler, a bully who sells patriotism like a pimp, and the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of The Hills Have Eyes, that’s not sexist. I’m saying it because it’s true, not because it’s true of a woman.
12 years only, one of the possible options below..
A. Two Six-year Senate terms
B. Six Two-year House terms
C. One Six-year Senate term and three Two-Year House terms
2. No Tenure / No Pension.
A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they are out of office.
3. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security System immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.
4. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
5. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
6. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
7. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
8. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective with passage of this ammendment. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive the message. Maybe it is time.
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!!!!! If you agree with the above, pass it on. If not, just delete. Please keep it going.
Peta says that "Nice families don't adopt Pit Bulls, they should all be killed". Yeah well, nice animal welfare and advocates don't senselessly kill more animals then save. Hypocritical (and moronic) jerks.
“Moe: Moe’s Tavern.
Bart: Is Mr. Freely there?
Bart: Freely, first initials I. P.
Moe: Hold on, I’ll check. Uh, is I. P. Freely here? Hey, everybody! I pee freely!
[the customers laugh]
Moe: Wait a minute… Listen to me you lousy bum. When I get a hold of you, you’re dead. I swear I’m gonna slice your heart in half!
[Bart and Lisa laugh]
Homer: You’ll get that punk someday, Moe.
Moe: I don’t know. He’s tough to catch. He keeps changing his name.”—from HOMER’S ODYSSEY…